You might hear some cyclists saying (or you might say this yourself), “I really need to buy [a new bike] [get new wheels] [etc] to make me a better cyclist. If only it were that easy, right? Well there are upgrades that you can make to your bike that will help you perform better, but there is a lot more to this topic then just picking up the new additions, getting on your bike, and becoming better. The Cycling 360 guys go over this topic in detail and suggest brands, upgrades, and provide information on what will suit you best.
Tune in to this podcast on upgrading your bike to find out:
- Questions to ask yourself before making an upgrade to your bike.
- The major upgrades you can make and what to look for in your choices.
- Specific upgrades that all Triathletes should think about.
- Affordable upgrades that are easy on your budget and go far in the way of performance.
- If tires and tubes improve your performance.
- And a whole lot of other great tips and suggestions, including the Cycling 360 quicktip.
Schwalbe Ultremo ZX Tires