When Darryl first brought up the idea of doing a podcast on tires, Victor thought it would be too boring for our listeners. After a little convincing, we decided to record this episode of Cycling 360 and feel it’s full of some amazing information that all cyclists should know.
It really is an information packed episode on everything you need to know about road tires. Yes, there is a whole lot more to tires than you may think.
In this podcast, we talk about it all including:
- The three most important things to look for in a road tire
- Darryl and Victor’s favorite road tire of all time
- Weight, Tread, and Tire Pressure…..and how it can affect your ride
- Rolling Resistance – what tire width is best?
- Tires and puncture resistance
- Tires in wet conditions
- What makes a great tire
- What tires are best for different road conditions
- Keep the Rubber Side Down
- Victors Basic Bicycle Maintenance Class
- Tire Pressure
- Darryl’s Schwalbe Tire review
- Loving the Bike TV