Cycling in the Rain
Have you experienced a period in your cycling when it seems like every time you try to go for a ride it’s raining? What can you do to get in those much needed bike miles? Victor and Rob discuss the topic of cycling in the rain and provide feedback, comments, and tips on how to make your way through it.
Speaking of rain, what are your thoughts about it? Do you agree with the information the guys bring up in the podcast. What do you have to say on the subject? Be sure to contact us and tell us your thoughts.
Be sure to listen in to this Cycling 360 podcast and find out everything you wanted to know (and more) about riding in the rain:
- Clothing choices for rainy weather
- Oils and ointments for when it’s wet
- Fluid and food choices
- Knowing when its “too wet” to ride
- Time and distance for rainy conditions
- Rainy weather preparations (Tires, Rims, Pedals, Bar Tape, Saddle, Drive Train)
- How cyclists can insure a safer ride or race in the rain
- Bikes and hydroplaning