Buying a new bike (or even walking into your local bike shop) is often a very fun and positive experience if you’re a cyclist….but if you’re shopping for a new road bike, what should you be looking for?
With so many choices and options out there, the process can be a little overwhelming. The Cycling 360 crew is here to help get you through it and ensure that you find the perfect bike at the right price. Tune in to our round table discussion as Victor, Rob, and Darryl discuss:
- What’s it like to get a Bike Fit
- The “truth” about the bicycle industry
- What aspects of the bike should you put your extra money into?
- Which frame material is best?
- Where should you buy your bike?
- Upside and downside of Carbon Fiber
- Crank types
- and so much more
Be sure to tune in for the Cycling 360 quick tip which is brought to you by Victor in this podcast…tire pressure.
Link to article on tire pressure http://bicyclelab.com/are-your-tires-over-inflated/