Riding and Racing Tactics
We’ve talked about Race Tactics in the past, but in this podcast we go further into the subject of group riding and race tactics and provide additional information on the subject.
Last time around we focused on group riding, tactics for climbing, drafting and pacing. In this podcast, we discuss Sitting in, Relaxation, Mental Games, Knowing the Terrain, Wind, Knowing Your Limits, and more.
Tune in for more details on riding and racing tactics, including:
- What is sitting in and how to make the most of it.
- How to stay relaxed on the bike.
- Breathing for relaxation.
- The importance of pre-riding the course and what to take note of.
- What to do when the riding gets hard.
- How wind can affect your performance.
- Why new riders should think about objectives and not outcomes.
- Plus a great little Quick Tip by Coach Rob, and much more.