Quick Fixes and Roadside Repairs
Unfortunately our bikes are not in-destructable and from time to time will have minor (or major) breakdowns. This is one of our most important Cycling 360 podcasts ever because we go over some of the typical things that can happen and what can be done to prevent it or repair it while out on the road.
Have a listen to this podcast on Quick Fixes and find out about:
- Typical breakdowns on the bike including:
- Various types of Flats
- Dropping seat posts
- Saddles that nose down
- Stems that aren’t tight
- Broken cables
- Broken spokes
- Poor shifting
- How to deal with a flat tubular or a clincher on a ride or a race
- Bike pumps and CO2 cartridges. What are best?
- How to prevent handle bars, seat posts, saddles, and stems from causing problems on your ride
- What do you do when breaking or shifting performance starts to suffer on a ride or a race?
- What to do about a broken spoke when out on the road, and what not to do
- Broken chains, broken cleats, and more.
- Plus the Cycling 360 Quick Tip on Quick Fixes by Coach Rob