How exactly did Darryl get to this point in life where he’s co-hosting the Cycling 360 podcast, celebrating 5 years with his Loving the Bike website, and the owner of a bicycle café in the Caribbean?
Listen in to this inspiring podcast as Darryl explains how he took his core values and love of cycling to create the lifestyle he has now.
- When did Darryl start cycling?
- What advice does he give to people wanting to reach their goals?
- Why are core values so important?
- How does someone overcome their fears when making change?
- How does luck play into lifestyle creation?
- Darryl’s favorite two mottos.
- All this and more in this exciting new podcast.
If you have listened to the podcast for a while, you know that wheels are one of the most important components on your bike. They really dictate the handling more than any thing else. Victor talks about how to think about which wheels and what depth rim is appropriate your your style and skill level […]
You hear people talking about thinking outside the box, well in this quick tip Darryl talks about thinking outside the bike and taking your cycling to the next level. Every so often it’s a good idea to shake up your regular cycling routine by doing something totally different. In this quick tip podcast, Darryl suggests […]