How can you ride faster?
In todays quick tip Victor talks about going faster. Actually the method outlined here will also help you go farther as well.
- Why intervals are important.
- Why you should keep a high cadence during these intervals
- What you need to be careful of
- What kinds of intervals give you the best improvement
- How long intervals
- How hard to ride during an interval
It’s a part of cycling that none of us usually think about….but balance is a huge part of riding a bicycle. We take it for granted and never really think it’s something we can use to improve our cycling. But Victor feels it’s more essential than we give it credit for, and wanted to share […]
Darryl has always been the kind of cyclist who trains hard on the bike and gets his full miles in each day. But a slight change in lifestyle hasn’t changed the effectiveness of his training….it’s only changed the way in which he gets it. In this quick tip, he talks about how you can get […]