Darryl and Victor truly believe that simplicity can help you love life on and off the bike, and in this episode they go over simplifying your equipment from the bike all the way down to your shoes.
Tune in and find out about simplifying your cycling equipment:
- How to choose the best bike for you when there are so many options and choices
- Simplify your clothing – how much do you really need?
- Why did Darryl bring up the fact that there is over 2.3 billion square feet of storage space in the US alone?
- Keeping your cycling computer and power meter choice simple
- Why having more than one pair of sunglasses is a good way to keep things simple
- Helmets, water bottles, and saddles
- Making tires and wheels simple
- And so much more
Why you get tight hamstrings and what to do about it. (just stretching is not enough) Many cyclists struggle with chronic tight hamstrings. Many blame themselves for not stretching enough and usually end up ignoring the tightness. At least until they get and injury. The cause is usually caused by either your position on the […]
We have a bunch of listeners who use cycling as an aide in loosing weight, and it’s definitely a good move in getting there. But diet is an equally important part of the weight loss puzzle. In this Cycling 360 Quick Tip, Darryl goes over a simple strategy in how to use nutrition for your […]