This episode of the Cycling 360 Podcast is brought to you by Ryders Eyewear. We appreciate their support, and you’ll find out more about their products and our comments in this edition of the show.
We bring back our resident Mental Skills Expert and Coach, Carrie Cheadle, for another podcast that is sure to make you a better cyclist….and better in all other areas of your life.
The mind affects everything we do, and it definitely plays a part in getting the most out of your cycling. There are so many outside influences that can alter your performance on the bike, and in this podcast we dive right into many different scenarios.
Tune in and listen to Darryl, Victor, and Carrie discuss:
- Coming back from a crash or injury
- Overcoming personal problems and making time for your cycling
- Techniques that will help you overcome diversity
- Cognitive Dissonance and the bike
- How mental training can help beginners through Tour de France competitors
- How making time for yourself can make you better for those around you
None of us like taking our road bikes on anything other than beautifully paved road, but if it hasn’t happened already there might come a time when you need to pedal through some gravelly road. In this quick tip, Darryl talks about a few little tips that will make riding through gravel more manageable for […]
In this edition of the Cycling 360 Podcast, Darryl and Victor talk about all the things they would say if they could go back and talk to themselves when they first started cycling. Yeah, neat concept huh? Listen in as the co-hosts go back in time and go over all the things they wish they would have known […]