The importance of Pacing
Whether your someone who competes in cycling, triathlons, duathlons, or just rides recreational….knowing how to pace yourself will make you a better cyclist.
In this Cycling 360 podcast we talk about what pacing is and how it applies to your cycling. In this episode you’ll hear a lot of great information and tips on how to improve your pacing and the best ways to measure and keep on top of it. It’s a very importance aspect that all cyclists should be aware of.
In this podcast you’ll hear about:
- What is pacing and why should I care about it?
- How to determine your pace
- Triathlon specific information and tips to make you better
- Perceived exertion
- Technical and mathematical formulas to determine pace
- Do I need a power meter?
- What’s keeping you from obtaining the right pace?
- Metrics: telemetry, benchmarks, and realistic goals
- And many more pacing goodies