In this podcast, we talk about tips, techniques, and secrets to help keep you from getting dropped while out on a group ride or pace line. If you feel that this podcast may be over your head and that you’re not at that level yet….tune in anyway because we’re pretty sure you’ll learn something to help make you a better rider no matter where you’re at.
Getting dropped is what happens when the rest of the cycling group leaves you behind. Darryl, Victor, and Rob will help prevent this from happening while discussing the following topics and having a great time along the way.
Tune in to find out about:
- The anatomy of getting dropped
- Marking a Rider
- Personal and Mechanical issues
- Shaking up your group riding
- Rolling the Hills
- Body Composition and Gearing
- Thinking about what aspect of a ride you’re getting dropped
- And find out if Rob will post his hit rap song on Youtube
Getting dropped is such a popular subject among some cyclists that there’s even a cycling blog dedicated to it. Check out You Got Dropped, but make listen to the show so you won’t become one of them.
Photo: Yep that’s Coach Rob after he got dropped at his favorite criterium – Bike Lexington Criterium.