The importance of having good cycling shoes cannot be stressed enough. They provide the starting point for a comfortable and strong ride and cyclists should ensure they have the best fit and a shoe that works for them.
In this podcast on cycling shoes, Darryl and Victor discuss:
- Foot discomfort and cycling
- How the wrong shoe or fit can create a loss of power
- Why having a good shoe is so important to a cyclist
- How a cycling shoe should fit
- Shoes for Triathletes
- Tips and tricks to get the right fit and adjustment
- The importance of a good insole
- Quick fixes until you get new shoes
- Cycling shoe technology – what’s important?
- Common foot problems and how to fix them
- Plus the Cycling 360 Quicktip and much more