Darryl and Victor talk with Kevin Morgan, a 70 year old athlete who’s still rocking things on the bike. Kevin is full of incredible wisdom and insight into what it takes to achieve excellent performance as your body ages. Can you believe it wasn’t until he reached his 50′s when he decided to take up Ironman training? This guy is incredible.
Listen in to this interesting discussion:
- What are masters athletes?
- What is possible as far as performance goes when you age?
- What are the biggest challenges and how are they overcome?
- An Aortic Stent can’t even be used as an excuse not to excel.
- Life stories from one of the most interesting athletes you’ll ever meet.