Clipless pedals are a big part of road cycling (as well as mountain bike and triathlon) these days, but how did it all begin? In this Cycling 360 podcast, Darryl and Victor go over everything from what Clipless pedals are to alternatives for those that aren’t interested or comfortable in using them.
This is another one of those podcasts that is applicable to riders of every level and for all types of cycling. This podcast will make you a better cyclists. Tune in to find out:
- Why are they called “Clipless”?
- The benefits of using clipless pedals.
- The different types of pedals and which ones are recommended by Victor.
- What pedals are best for people who are light in weight?
- What’s the best way to clean and maintain your cleats and pedals?
- How often you need to replace your cleats…and how to test them?
- What’s the best way to transition into clipless pedals for the first time?
- What are the recommended alternatives for someone not interested in going to clipless pedals?
Plus much more…including a quick tip directed at our hardcore road cyclist listeners.