Caring for and maintaining your bike
No matter what kind of bike you ride, it’s going to need regular maintenance to continue performing for you. Many cyclists rely on bike mechanics for almost all their adjustments and tune ups, while others are self-sustaning and do everything themselves.
This podcast includes information and tips on basic maintenance as well as offers suggestions on what you should definitely leave for the professions to fix and adjust.
Listen in and find out:
- What will happen to your bike if not properly maintained.
- The easiest things you can do to help maintain your bike.
- Maintenance of tires, tubes, break pads, cables, handlebar tape, and more.
- What tools should you bring with you on a ride.
- What tools you should have at home for maintenance.
All this and more…including the Cycling360 Quick Tip.